Can not find the specified content on Curriculum book

Home Page Forums Student Support Can not find the specified content on Curriculum book

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I was going through the Reading Section Part B slideshow and came to 5th slide. Slide name is Critical Reading Quiz. This slide asks a question this.

“In Curriculum Test – Reading Passage Three – Causes of the American Economic Crisis, What is the second paragraph (paragraph B) about?”

I could not find that paragraph in Curriculum test.

Please specify the page number.

Thanks.

geadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Madusanka,
    Thanks for your question. This example is taken from the Academic Curriculum. It is just an example and the strategy is applied the same to any of the reading texts in your G IELTS text book – learn it and practice it.
    Let me know if you need further assistance, I am here to help.

Hi,

Oh my goodness. Actually I didn’t except such kind of mistake specially in paid course. It is ok for some extend If I could download Academic curriculum book also. But you don’t provide it do you.

Actually I spent considerable time to find that paragraph and I thought I missed some where and checked multiple time in book from top to bottom each page. after I thought to put a post in forum to get help.

I can not give good rating for anyone about your course if you have these kind of mistakes.

I purchased the General training course. So I expect that paragraph in general curriculum book also. I think it is not a big effort.

Any way I enjoy your lessons and it is very helpful to me. I am continuing your further lessons.

Thank you.

geadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Madusanka,
    Thanks for your response. This is not a mistake, it is simply the design of the course. All of the information for this particular strategy is provided in the slides themselves, you do not need the Academic Curriculum book to learn this. In future, we will likely update the General IELTS course to only reflect materials found in the General book. I am certain that your score will improve as long as you keep at it. Let me know as questions come up, I am here to assist.

Thank you very much GIeltsHelp

geadmin
    Keymaster

You are most welcome Madusanka,
    Let me know if you require further assistance. Good studies!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.