Curriculum book and videos

Home Page Forums Student Support Curriculum book and videos

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    geadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,

Details discussed in the videos and provided page numbers in the curriculum book are not matching with the downloaded course book,

i.e Video – Key Strategy part-1 – its mentioned that see the page 97 for reading passage(Animals of different strips), and in workbook page 97 is having some different topic.

Thanks

Chintan Mehta
    Participant

Have you got answers from support? I believe videos are made from other course book / work book.

geadmin
    Keymaster

No as of now no response

geadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Kaushik,

Unfortunately that material is no longer available. We keep it in the full course as you do not need to read the full passage to learn from that part of the course.

We apologize for the confusion. Best of luck with your studies.

geadmin
    Keymaster

Page 81 for listening practice does not match with downloaded book…pls help.

geadmin
    Keymaster

The circullum book which i provide by your website, and the book which your video tutor use in sessions doesnt fit eachother.

geadmin
    Keymaster

Same here, i started listening section and the video and the course book does’nt match. Please provide the right course book else i need a solution for the same.

srikanthreddy N
    Participant

same problem..pls resolve this.

geadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Everyone,

We updated the course recently, and there are now small inaccuracies in the videos (ie. the reference to the curriculum book).

Rest assured this does not affect your learning. Just move on and keep going with the learning materials!

All the best!

Oleg Kuslii
    Participant

Good day

The examples provided on the video are supported by test given in Academic IELTS book.

It’s impossible to watch the video without printed examples.

Kindly ask to support with required information.

Regards

geadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Oleg,

We are working on providing these materials.

Please note that, though these are in fact from Academic IELTS videos, the strategies and examples are 100% applicable to General IELTS.

All the best.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.