Difficult access to full course articles.

Home Page Forums Student Support Difficult access to full course articles.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    YE MIN AUNG
    Participant

Hi Admin,
    After log in to my account, i could not be able to view all of the full course materials such as Interactive course, videos and audio cds. Even though i use morzilla firefox or google chrome, it is no use. When i try to view videos, it shows “Error loading stream, ID not found on server.” For interacivce course articles slides too, cannot view it. For the first time i log in, i can view. But now unable to get it. Please kindly advise.
    Thanks

geadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Ye Min Aung, Have you been able to log in? If not, please send an email to [email protected] so our technical team can assist you right away. Thanks and apologies for the inconvenience.

YE MIN AUNG
    Participant

Hi Admin,
    Now i am able to log in. But still encountering some difficult access to ingredients. So, as per suggestions, i had already sent emial to technical team attaching slides. Hope that your technical team could be settle in no time.
    Thanks & Best wishes with loving kindness

geadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Ye Min Aung, We have upgraded our courses and materials to version 2.0. If you are still having difficulties, please contact us by email through your ‘My Student’ pages ‘Contact us’ button.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.