Multiple Choice Questions – Reading

Home Page Forums Student Support Multiple Choice Questions – Reading

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I am bit struggling in time management of Reading section, recently I take the exam of IELTS and I got 3 sections of “Multiple Choice Question” and two section of “Which Paragraph Containing following information – you may use each answer more than once”.. It drains all of my time and I am really hopeless about the result now.

I am full member of your services, please if you can share some guidelines in your video section about this I will be very thankful to you.

Cheers.

geadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Muhammad, thanks for your question. Yes, time management is very important in the reading section. Here is a quick trick, when you see multiple choice questions, only read the question (NOT the choices) before you read the passage. The information in the question will be in the passage but the wrong choices will only confuse you if you read them before the passage. This will save you confusion and time.

There are lost of time management strategies in you course in the reading section. Make sure to go through all parts of the Reading Section and PRACTICE the strategies there. If you have questions as you do this, let me know and I will help further. Good studies.

Thank you so much, honestly I followup all the videos but now I will look to each section of the course. Thanks Again.

geadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Muhammad,
    Yes, definitely look at the course, it is more detailed and step by step. Keep up the good studies and let me know when other questions come up.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.