Please help me

Home Page Forums Student Support Please help me

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Omer Ahmed
    Participant

could you please give me an estimated score for my essay?

Q: Governments should fund programs for space exporation
    To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Space exploration has been a popular trend over the last few decades.People have different prospects regarding the importance of dedicating money by the governments authorities to fund this types of projects.Personaly, I feel that although there are many other sectors should be prioritize in term of funding, th Astronomy projects deserve a huge amount of money from the steakholders.

First of all,in order to run an astronomy project,gegantic stations must be built. These stations shoud contain many advance technologies as well as highly trained and educated staff. For example, SAFA space station in Tokyo could not be established without the 200000 dollars from the presedent of Japan. On the other hand, it is true that some wealthy businessmen are giving donation to space projects,however,conatant finantial support from the government is mandatory.

Secondly, projects in space traveling are essential for making discision wheather one country is well developed or not.Countries such as Amarica and Canada are devoting a great deal from their national fund to make new discoveries on other planets. those countries are definitely already satisfying the needs of their nations in term of health,food,and environmental safety. This is for sure a great advantage for the universal picture of the government, and reflect its success and victory.

To conclude, it is well known that space discovering stations are important for the huminity.I believe without doubt that it require a conatant fund and the government will benefit from funding such projects.

geadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Omar, Good work completing this essay, it would score a band 6 to 6.5 on IELTS. You need to give clearer and more detailed information. I definitely suggest submitting your essay to our editors through your My Student Account. Keep up the good studies.

Omer Ahmed
    Participant

Thank you very much

geadmin
    Keymaster

You are most welcome Omer. Keep up the good work.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.