Student workbook – the answers are not synchronized with the questions

Home Page Forums Student Support Student workbook – the answers are not synchronized with the questions

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Dear GEAdmin,

The answers provided in the end of the GE Workbook is not for the questions asked in the respective exercise.

For example the passage in ‘Chapter 3, Homework A’ on page # 43 was about Importance of hazard control in the food producing facilities, while the answers relating to the same passage on page 110 are relating to the Continental Drift passage.

Similarly, most the answers in the chapter 3 are not syncing with the questions. Please provide the corrected book ASAP.

Warm regards,

Imran

Nelly Soto

do they fix it? I am not sure if to buy this training.

geadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Imran, You are looking at the Review Test answer key for the Curriculum (extended) test. You will find the Curriculum Test answer key at the very end of the book. Please let me know if you have further questions about this, I am here to help.

geadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Nelly, there is nothing to fix here. The correct answer key for Imran’s question is found at the back of the book.

Nelly Soto

But still not sync, I am beginning and is frustrating is not even the page that the guy said in the video Listening 1 , he said page 80 to 83 some thing like that is it doesn’t match, I al talking about the lesson not the transcript, when he talks about the gym membership, there in not even in any of the books. 🙁

geadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Nelly,
    The book has been revised several times for improvements, so the video instruction page numbers may not always match. As you can imagine, it is not possible to redo the video with each update. However, if you listen to the information, it should be quite straight forward to match it up. Let me know if you do get stuck and I will help you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.