Subscription issue

Home Page Forums Student Support Subscription issue

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Alex Kurochka
    Participant

Hi there,

I have a trouble with my access to general ielts course. I paid 39$ for subscription but now I can’t use it. Why?

Could you help me?

Regards,
    Alex

geadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Alex,
    Can you send me an email to [email protected] and I will have a look at your account. Thank you.

Abhay Channagiri
    Participant

Hey,

I have a subscription issue. I had purchased the full online course(unlimited access). I am unable to watch the videos.

Could you help?

Regards,
    Abhay

geadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Abhey, Are you still having this problem? If yes, send me an email and I will assist you further.

Hi Team,

I have paid 10 USD for full course, but my account not upgraded to full. Please check and upgrade my account.

Thanks,
    Mounica

Hi Team,

I have paid 10 USD for full course, but my account not upgraded to full. Please check and upgrade my account.

Thanks,
    Navis Michael Bearly

geadmin
    Keymaster

Hi all, we had a database issue the past week so some accounts were not upgraded to Full User status. As far as we know, we have fixed this for the affected accounts. However, if anyone still has this issue, please send us an email as soon as possible, so we can remedy the situation. Our sincere apologies and good studies for everyone.

Seems that this issue hasn’t been resolved yet. I paid a full course fee and can’t see my account upgraded to full access.

@admin, I have dropped you my details already in contact us mail.

geadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Jayant, I have fixed this for you and sent you an email. If you need further assistance, please send me an email. Good studies.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.