Task 1 and 2 writing

Home Page Forums Student Support Task 1 and 2 writing

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    geadmin
    Keymaster

hello! I just want to know if I can answer the task 1 and 2 writing multiple times?

geadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Charlotte,

You can answer the writing tasks as many times as you want.

Please note, however, that our editing and feedback service is at an extra cost of six cents(US) per word.

Many students do take advantage of the service, as it is the fastest way to improve your writing.

All the best.

geadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,

Do you have the same ielts essay check process as Ben of http://www.ieltswritingtask.net? He sends feedback for every essay you send him. The question will come from him. If so, I’m interested!

Aldrin

geadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Aldrin,

I don’t know the exact process that website uses, but on this site our editing is charged at a per word cost – six cents (US) per word. The questions are available right now in your “my student account” by clicking on the task 1 and task 2 buttons on the right side of the screen.

The return time for essays is 12-48 hours. Many students do take advantage of this incredibly valuable service. Indeed, it is the fastest way to increase your IELTS writing score!

Please let us know if you have any questions!

xong young choi
    Participant

you see the above andvertisement for a course designed to help improve your memory. write a letter to the organisers of the course. in the letter

– give some background information about yourself

-explain your own problems and why you would like to do the course

-enquire about the methods used on the course

-enquire about course fees and dates.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am a twenty-eight-year-old petrolium engineer and I currently work for an international oil company which offers me a permanent offshore job. I recently saw an advertisement for your course on enhancing the memory on Tivi.

I am available to inform you that my ability of memorizing the information is absolutely awful. It is very hard for me to retain the datas or numbers and keep these in mind for a long time. I find your program extremely practical to deal with my issue. I also collected that many people were be better due to yours. That is why I am keen to enroll a course in your institution.

I am grateful if you could let me know some details of the methods that are used on the course to treat your customer.

In addition, I would like to enquire about how much the class fees are and ask for what the class schedules are so that i can be able to suit myself to those.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon,

Yours faithfully,

Choi Xong Young

please help me check my letter ( give me my mistake and my score)

thanks you guys.

geadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Choi,

This response would score about 6.0 on IELTS.

The main problem in the essay is the usage of “bad synonyms” – many students think they need to use big words or hard words to score high on IELTS. This is wrong. Incorrectly using a “synonym” destroys your fluency. When in doubt, use a word you know 100%!

To get more detailed feedback and professional editing, submit the essay from your “my student account” – click the “task 1” button to get started!

meriem bouhssan
    Participant

hy i need help

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.