Video won't play in Chrome

Home Page Forums Student Support Video won't play in Chrome

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Video won’t play. I try to use other browser but no differences.

Oh I the video is playing now. I have to click full screen button then press play.

geadmin
    Keymaster

Great. I’m happy to hear that it is working for you now. Let me know if you need further help. Good studies

GABRIELA CUEVAS
    Participant

The videos doesn’t work correctly. I have Google Chrome. I updated to the latest Flash Player version. I have internet high speed band connection.
    I could read several people had or have problems to watch the videos.
    Is there any alternative for those who can’t play correctly the video?
    please provide an alternative way to watch the videos. This bugs are a waste of time. I insist you must provide an alternative way to watch the videos ASAP.
    Thanks

geadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Gabriela,
    I can help you but first you need to create or use your Gmail account. When you have a gmail account, go to your Google Plus account. In your Google Plus account, add GeneralIELTSHelp (one word). After you do this send me an email, and I can send you an invite to our private You Tube channel with all of the lesson videos. I look forward to your reply and my apologies for the inconvenience.

melih erkan

I have problems playing the lessons. I cant play the lessons neither with chrome nor with explorer. can you help me, as well.

melih erkan

I have g+

geadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Melih,
    I can help you but first you need to create or use your Gmail account. When you have a gmail account, go to your Google Plus account. In your Google Plus account, add GeneralIELTSHelp. After you do this send me an email, and I can send you an invite to our private You Tube channel with all of the lesson videos. I look forward to your reply and my apologies for the inconvenience.

Vikas Sharma
    Participant

Videos are not playing well with me also.
    In my g+ account, I added GeneralIELTSHelp & also have sent a mail by the ‘contact us’ page.
    Please provide alternate ways or Youtube private video access as quoted above.

Thanks.

geadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Vikas,
    Can you please send me an email to [email protected] with your purchase information: date purchased, email used, transaction ID. Once I have this information, I can set you up with access to our private video list on You Tube. I look forward to hearing from you.

Vikas Sharma
    Participant

hello admin
    I’ve got the links of videos sent by you, but on the site there are some other videos labelled as ‘NEW’ which are not playing also.
    I’ve already sent the mail regarding this to you by my email id ‘[email protected]
    Could you please provide me the youtube link of those videos also.

thanks.

geadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Vikas,
    I am uploading the last couple of videos now and will have the links to you via email within the next two hours. Keep up the good studies.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.