Writing Task 2

Home Page Forums Student Support Writing Task 2

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sesha Sandeep Arva
    Participant

Could you please let me know whether we need to support only one or two for the following task

“Modern communications mean that it’s no longer necessary to write letters.

To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?”

geadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Sesha, Good question. ***Importantly you must use your logic for this type of question. In this case, I recommend ‘disagree’ with two clear points for the body paragraphs. For example, “I disagree that writing letters is no longer necessary in the modern communication age because official documents require real signatures and people deserve sincere letters with gifts.” Then in each paragraph I would describe these points and explain how electronic communication is not a replacement.

Keep up the good studies.

Sesha Sandeep Arva
    Participant

So for these kind of tasks we need to support only one, right?

Could you please help me with these varieties of questions, so that we can have idea or design to write

geadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Sasha, yes for this particular question, I would support one side with two points. We have a great blog about this and other types of Task 2 in your My Student Account – Blogs. Read it, and let me know if you have more questions afterwards, I am here to help.

Sesha Sandeep Arva
    Participant

Could you please help me to get the direct link so that I can prepare as soon as possible as my exam is near

Thank you!

geadmin
    Keymaster
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.